- All the photos I take on my iPhone now go directly to my FLICKR account, which has 1 TB of free storage. Never again to spend time uploading pictures to Flickr.
- My default setting for any new Flickr upload is private. I then tag, place in sets, share to groups, and make public the photos I want to be public when I'm ready.
- How to set your default uploads in Flickr to private: Click your PHOTO in upper right, then Settings, then Privacy and Permissions tab, then under section 'Defaults for New Uploads' set it to View: Only You.
- Now my time is spent with my photos in Flickr. Photos hold much potential for use in education. Flickr is a great platform for finding, curating, sharing and collaborating with other educators, photographers, and friends.
Gettting stttarted on IFTTT takes virtually no time.
- Give IFTTT 30 minutes of your time to set up and explore a bit. Activate channels (like Flickr, iOS photos, Dropbox, Instagram, Pinterest, Email). Choose a couple of If-Then recipes and try them for yourself to see if they free you up for other things...like taking pictures, pinning, collaborating with educators and students, or blogging.
|Screenshot of IFTTT webpage|